Fresh air intake For Buck Stove 74ZC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buckstove

Oct 25, 2010
NC
Installing a Buck Stove model 74Zc in mobile home. Manual states that a need a 4" diameter fresh air intake located underneath the cabinet. I'm sure I could purchase a kit for this but was wondering if anyone on here has done this a different way than buying a kit.
Pics of the ZC cabinet and stove
S7301187.jpg

So I called this the wrong thing but at least i'm learning. What I meant was I need an OAK outside air kit they say there is a kit that connects to this cabinet but have yet to find it. Also what materials do these need to be constructed out of? Well it's finally done was able to use old OAK so didn't have to buy one one. Here is the pretty much finished project.
S7301194-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.