Fridays Work.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Recliner action the wood is safe for today.

zap

Attachments

• 100_1065.jpg
    100_1065.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 353
Huh and you ask me if I was cutting today......lol 93 degrees here today.

smokinjay said:

All day Sunday smokin from 8:00 until 3:00.

zap

zapny said:
smokinjay said:

All day Sunday smokin from 8:00 until 3:00.

zap

I will be milling a big shag bark hickory sunday.

zapny said:

zap

Looks like you were watching the Spankee / Royals game, I was watching part of that this afternoon at my local watering hole, that was a hell of a rain out they had, some serious down pour

Elderthewelder said:
zapny said:

zap

Looks like you were watching the Spankee / Royals game, I was watching part of that this afternoon at my local watering hole, that was a hell of a rain out they had, some serious down pour

I had a family member at the game, when I was checking the weather I noticed that a tornado watch was on for that area so I called and told them they had seats on the third base line. It was a good down pour.

zap

Glad to see that you do take days off. I haven't cut wood in months and won't get back at it until the temps lower to
where I can see my breath.

northwinds said:
Glad to see that you do take days off. I haven't cut wood in months and won't get back at it until the temps lower to
where I can see my breath.

northwinds you have had a hot summer we had one stretch of above 90 weather other then that it's been in the 80's and muggy.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.