Frigging unbelievable with 10 cords in reserve!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRanger

Nov 19, 2007
British Columbia
So much for the mild PNW, 6 cords of fir in the woodsheds, and 4 cords of cedar mill ends under tarps, and now I am almost out for seasoned wood to finish off this spring-(or so-called spring),..

Man, I have poked the boards out of the back of the sheds searching for some good stuff to burn and what a chore! Some is ready and some is not. 2 days ago snow, yesterday sun and today, sun and wind, and about 40f. or chilly. Last week cut the lawns, this is insane, or driving me close to it.

Same old, same old, lesson learned, never,never enough firewood on hand.

Cept maybe if ya live in the deep south. :coolgrin:

I must not be deep enough in the South. Fired both stoves this morning. These old bones were cold.

BrotherBart said:
I must not be deep enough in the South. Fired both stoves this morning. These old bones were cold.

That`s right BB-maybe Stuart would have you in his ranks, but don`t think ya would cut it with Forrest or Shelby. ha,ha. gottcha ya. Now do a little reading about your history and ya all will know what I am talking about. %-P

yup scraped ice off the windows this morning, but hey is was sunny!
Rob

I'll be out of seasoned wood in a day or two. I plan to buy some presto-logs tomorrow to go the rest of the month. I had two cords dropped off but it is far too wet to burn. It will be nice to get some sun soon. It's been a long winter. I learned my lesson, it's never a bad idea to have too much wood. What you don't use will just season to next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.