from MA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobC

Minister of Fire
Jul 28, 2009
Foxboro MA
Some Winter Wonderland Pictures.

Attachments

• 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 321
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 335
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 352
I'm in the Tree & Tree Nursery business. Know Hopkinton well. Used to work up there as a subcontractor.

RobC, nice pictures. How much snow did you get?

zap

We got around 16" but hard to tell. It was really cold with solid 30 - 40 MPH winds so you go from grass poking up to stepping into knee deep drifts. Good part is I have nothing on roof !

Weston is still around. Major turmoil however. Most of the top guys have moved on in a restructuring attempt. Trying to sell most of the land for cookie cutters. Always good to me as a competitor and as a subcontractor, can't complain there. It just different.

I graduated with a Mezit spelling??? I know his dad was a owner or something like that..............

Any nice to hear from home I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.