From this to this in no time

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

infinitymike

Minister of Fire
Aug 23, 2011
Long Island, NY
I started burning this pile (which was c/s/s jan'12) about 6 weeks ago and just filled the racks in the garage with the last bit. Should last another 5-6 weeks.
Then I'll be dipping into the 15 cord I have. That was only c/s/s this spring

It's been a tough winter. But we are almost out of the woods.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

youve been a busy beaver, what kinda heater is that one of them kind with the liquid pumps in it?

Wow, I would have never known that that was the same area. :eek:
What do you use the table in the first picture for?

slitting im guesing

Wow, I would have never known that that was the same area. :eek:
What do you use the table in the first picture for?

It's the out feed table for the splitter. You can see it in front of the splitter covered by the blue tarp in the second picture.

youve been a busy beaver, what kinda heater is that one of them kind with the liquid pumps in it?

Busy but not busy enough. I have that area which is 4 cord and 6 other racks which each hold a cord EMPTY. I need to get a splittin. Soon.

This is what was c/s/s this spring. It's been top covered since Nov.

image.jpg

Reactions: jaychino415
Busy but not busy enough. I have that area which is 4 cord and 6 other racks which each hold a cord EMPTY. I need to get a splittin. Soon.

This is what was c/s/s this spring. It's been top covered since Nov.

View attachment 128682
That is a great looking pile of wood, do you deliver????

Status
Not open for further replies.