front-end loader bins

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about something like these plastic jersey walls? You can move them around easily when empty then fill them with water (and calcium chloride to prevent freezing).
You can get them in any color you want. We use them at work.
http://www.plasticjersey.com/plastic-jersey-model-comparison/
images

Not a bad idea, but seeing as they're engineered for high speed traffic impact, probably not cheap! Will see if there's a used market...

Not a bad idea, but seeing as they're engineered for high speed traffic impact, probably not cheap! Will see if there's a used market...
Sounds like you need something tough to withstand your tractor talents. ;)
I know exactly what you're talking about by the way. I've destroyed things with heavy equipment and only later figured out how it happened.

Yeah... the few times it's happened, it's always felt like I barely brushed the thing that broke. I guess there's no such thing as a gentle brush from a front-end loader.

Status
Not open for further replies.