1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Frost On The Pumpkin Tonight

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by sante fe, Oct 12, 2012.

1. silverfox103

silverfox103 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Littleton, NH
    No, but close, it is a 96 Fleetwood, 65K miles, bought new by a doctor, who passed away at 91. His son is selling it. The car was never driven in salt, he drove a Grand Marquis in the winter. One of the Roadmaster's / Caprice's would go. I don't need 3 toys. I looked at it Tuesday, really good shape. I had to plot and plan how I would run this one by the Mrs. Her answer was, you only live once, go ahead. Hmm, OK. That was Thursday. As I only have the man's work number, I plan on calling him Monday.

20 degrees here this AM

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. smoke show

smoke show Guest

Your a rare breed Tom. Thats as close to a B body as your gonna get. Does it have the brougham package?
  3. silverfox103

silverfox103 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Littleton, NH
    You are definitely correct, I am a rare breed. According to the wife, that is a dinosaur.

The Caddy is the base model, no brougham package. That's OK as I would rather not have the vinyl roof.

Send me your email to silverfox103@gmail.com and I will send you some pictures.

Tom
    smoke show likes this.
  4. roadking88

roadking88 Member

Loc:
    central Maine
    23 here this morning...
  5. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Standish, ME
    No Pumpkins here and I put the last of the cured squash into the garage yesterday.
    The Ds likes this.