Frozen - Bark up vs. Bark down

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashful

Minister of Fire
Mar 7, 2012
Philadelphia
Anyone else get a chuckle of the "the bark should be up/down," argument in the movie Frozen? I'm sure I'm not the only one young kids, having been forced to watch this little tale many times over.

I figure one of the writers must be a lurking hearth.com'er... who just threw that one in for our enjoyment.

My fiance made me watch it with her 5 year old, but I was on the tablet with headphones in for most of the movie watching youtube video's on how the tune a saw by sound. I must have missed that line.

My fiance made me watch it with her 5 year old, but I was on the tablet with headphones in for most of the movie watching youtube video's on how the tune a saw by sound. I must have missed that line.
It's a throw-away little bit in the intro to a larger scene of the town freezing over. Very funny that they included it, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.