Funny Craigslist Ad I saw on another board and just had to post it. Too funny

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bostonbaked

Feeling the Heat
Jul 27, 2008
New Hampshire
I'm now thinking this is breaking the fourm rules so I have removed it. Sorry.

Manly wood stove for sale. This isn't any sissy little bitsy wood pellet stove. This baby needs to be feed whole trees! I got it guy named Paul Bunyon. I won it in a tree chopping contest. Can reach tempatures close to a white dwarf star. No shipping. Buyer must provide own shipping or transportation.

SorryI was just trying to tie the thread into the topic of pellet stoves. Now what I wrote isn' t going to make much sense. Oppps... Sorry..........

:lol: :lol: :lol: Did you write that bike ad ? :lol:

No..... I didn't write the bike ad. I was just spoofing it with a wood burning theme.

You have a future in comedy. lol I thought your's was shaping up to be as good as the bike ad. Got my day off to a laughing start. best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.