Funny moments

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
I realize a lot of us are older than others here, so I thought I would start a thread on funny moments of the past. What better place to start than with Johnny Carson and Dom DeLuise. We all need a chuckle now and then and Johnny delivered them nightly.Thank you YouTube for making them shareable.

I've no need to clog it all up with more YouTube...I'll just toss out a few names that bring back fond memories for me from the dawn of my appreciation for humor:

Steve Allen
Ernie Kovacs
Jack Paar
Milton Berle
Jimmy Durante
George Gobel
Art Linkletter
Jack Benny
Jackie Gleason
etc., etc., etc.

There were so many greats over the years.

Reactions: rottiman
Oh Yeah, better times in alot of ways. Not alot of technology, but a time where family, friends and doing the honorable thing meant alot more than it does today.

In my opinion - one of the funniest moments on TV and it was all improv. (not part of the skit).

Tim Conway - The Elephant story. If you don't crack up to this...well, you need your funny bone checked.

Reactions: Defiant
More Momma.

Man, I love all these old programs. We watch then on retro TV and still get good chuckles.

Love All in the Family too.

part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.