Funny note

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slimjim

Aug 31, 2015
Cape cod
Found this note on a package this afternoon when i got home from work, got a laugh out of it. If only he had seen some of the stacks posted here, would blow his mind, LoL.
20160501_132111.jpg

Hard to argue with that statement

Found this note on a package this afternoon when i got home from work, got a laugh out of it. If only he had seen some of the stacks posted here, would blow his mind, LoL.View attachment 178460

The holz housen definitely look s nice. Do you find they speed up the drying process?

The holz housen definitely look s nice. Do you find they speed up the drying process?
No not so much. About the same as a regular stack. I dont have much room on my property for long drying stacks, and they look nice.. plus its nice throwing the uglies and shorties in the middle. They hold about 2 cord.

No not so much. About the same as a regular stack. I dont have much room on my property for long drying stacks, and they look nice.. plus its nice throwing the uglies and shorties in the middle. They hold about 2 cord.

You know, I think you just gave me the idea I needed in regard to my own uglies issue. Thanks!

Reactions: Slimjim
Very nice! We haven't been up to the Cape in many many years, but when I was up there I used to visit the stove shops and talk about stoves and the different woods you have compared to here in Pa. I remember visiting the "Bow & Arrow" stove shop, "Cape Cod fireplace" shop, "Chop n' block" and I remember them telling me at that time there really wasn't that much good hardwood around, a lot of "scrub Oak" I remembered them saying, but it looked to me like there was a good variety of hardwoods; what kind do you usually get?

While the stacks look great (agree with the UPS driver!), I really like the slab sided shed:)

Reactions: D8Chumley
Oh my, I think there is a diva in here.......LOL ::-):p

Nice looking siding on that wood shed as well.

Reactions: Lake Girl
Status
Not open for further replies.