1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Funny post off topic but will make BB laugh

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by elkimmeg, Jul 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Guest

I was playing golf last night with the plumbing inspector in the neighboring town.
    We were trading inspection stories. I mean we could give Larry the cable man a run
    The plumbing inspector is doing an inspection of an aptartment complex renovations.
    The toilets were removed for tiling. On his way back to his car,. there is a guy sitting on the toilet that is in the living room
    And he is making a solid deposit.

Don't spill too much coffee on your keyboard

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Geoff

Geoff New Member

Loc:
    NH
    HA!
    I'm in the middle of the same project (and the toilet is in the living room too) and I had thoughts about taping the lid down just in case a youngster came by who didn't know any better. Fortunately we don't have any of those youngsters around here!
  3. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    That is funny Elk. What in the heck could the guy have been thinking?
  4. HarryBack

HarryBack New Member

Loc:
    Western Massachusetts
    When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.
  5. Sandor

Sandor Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Deltaville,VA
    Do NOT EVER look into an empty mud bucket on a jobsite with the lid on. You have been warned.
  6. suematteva

suematteva New Member

Loc:
    Rutland, VT//Southern Quebec
    Right on Sandor...One summer during college, I was working for a general contractor mostly framing in the mid 1980s, we were building condos in vermont near killington, had to go clean up after the sheet rockers and tapers..they were subs and paid by the foot..was stacking the pails and the third one was heavier..peeled the lid off to stack another one inside..whoooooo dooggggy..was lucky they brought on two other guys who then became low man on the totem pole
  7. fbelec

fbelec Minister of Fire

Loc:
    northern massachusetts
    you can look, just don't plan on breathing
  8. fbelec

fbelec Minister of Fire

Loc:
    northern massachusetts
    i know of a plumber that back charged a guy to have a new toilet cleaned for the same reason
  9. tradergordo

tradergordo Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Phoenixville, PA
    NPR actually did a rather long story not long ago about "potty stories". They interviewed a lot of people across the country - I think it was mostly retail employees who contributed. Lots of crazy stories. But some representative from Home Depot said kids use those demo toilets in the stores all the time, which is why in most stores you see them taped shut now. One of the most disgusting stories was from some other retail chain where a person removed the roll of toilet paper in the bathroom, pooped into the tube, and then put the roll back into the dispenser!
  10. wg_bent

wg_bent Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    I have a better one. I use to work in a retail chain store in high school. Store was similar to kMart. One day there was a call to clean up in the Womens clothing department. The guy who's job that was said there was a HUGE log under one of the clothing racks. What do you suppose they wiped with?
  11. Roospike

Roospike New Member

Loc:
    Eastern Nebraska
    AWE...................EWUE .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.