***FUNNY STORIES***, WHERE IS THE WEIRDEST PLACE YOU HAVE FOUND PELLETS???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sydney1963

Oct 4, 2008
Windham Maine
I found one in my bed once (between the sheets). Either got there via my feet or dog feet. I think dog feet makes more sense.

I have also found pellets on Craig's List, which I never pursued, as they said they had water damage. Not good!!!

My 5 year old uses pellets as food in her Barbie kitchen. High fiber, low in fat.

sydney1963 said:
I found one in my bed once (between the sheets). Either got there via my feet or dog feet. I think dog feet makes more sense.

I have also found pellets on Craig's List, which I never pursued, as they said they had water damage. Not good!!!

"In my bed, but you didn't ask what we did!" Hmph.. I guess that doesn't work when we're talking about pellets.. But if the question was "what was the weirdest place you've ever made whoopie" then it would have slayed.. trust me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.