(Funny) Woodchucks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That happened to my wood once.

Only once.

woodchucker.gif

Good one!!

No woodchucks chuckin 'any of my wood!

Attachments

• blaise chuck.jpg
    blaise chuck.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 567
My wife showed me it last week, she said it reminded her of me. :lol:

I got one of those little bastards in my wood pile , set a trap and filled in his main two holes and ? Have not seen him since hope he moved on.
FYI the wood pile he was under was 6' logs and he did not chuck a single one.

But the question still remains: "how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood"? sorry, someone had to do it

Pineburner said:
But the question still remains: "how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood"? sorry, someone had to do it

"He'd chuck all the wood a woodchuck could if a woodchuck could chuck wood"

I don't know about the little furry varmints . . . but I do like a good Woodchuck . . . cider.

Firefighterjake,
Wow. Haven't had Woodchuck Cider in many years. The only place I knew to get it was on the very rare occasion of going to Red Lobster. Actually, that was about the only thing I really cared for there. I am not a beer drinker and that was about the closest thing for me.

Jaugust124 said:
Firefighterjake,
Wow. Haven't had Woodchuck Cider in many years. The only place I knew to get it was on the very rare occasion of going to Red Lobster. Actually, that was about the only thing I really cared for there. I am not a beer drinker and that was about the closest thing for me.

Same here . . . not a beer drinker . . . I know, I know . . . it's almost un-American, but I never did learn to like the taste . . . I do however like a good cider once in a while . . . around here you can find Woodchucks for sale in the local grocery stores and in Bethel I found it on tap several years ago at the Sunday River Brewery . . . at least I think that was the name of the place.

firefighterjake said:
Jaugust124 said:
Firefighterjake,

Same here . . . not a beer drinker . . . I know, I know . . . it's almost un-American, but I never did learn to like the taste . . . I do however like a good cider once in a while . . . around here you can find Woodchucks for sale in the local grocery stores and in Bethel I found it on tap several years ago at the Sunday River Brewery . . . at least I think that was the name of the place.
Sometime's you can find Hornseby's where they don't carry woodchuck. I like both. When I disliked beer I drank them. I still like both, but don't often have them.

I always thought that it should be "How much wood WOULD a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck WOULD chuck wood?" because I insist that they CAN chuck wood, they merely choose not to.

Danno77 said:
firefighterjake said:
Jaugust124 said:
Firefighterjake,

Sometime's you can find Hornseby's where they don't carry woodchuck. I like both. When I disliked beer I drank them. I still like both, but don't often have them.

So does this mean you were able to keep practicing and now drink beer and hard cider? ;) :)

firefighterjake said:
So does this mean you were able to keep practicing and now drink beer and hard cider? ;) :)
I now like beer ALOT, and drink plenty of it. I don't get hard cider much, but won't turn it down.

rdust said:
My wife showed me it last week, she said it reminded her of me. :lol:

My wife Tivo'd it to show it to me the first time she saw it - she also said it reminder her of me.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.