Funny, You Know You Have Poor Quality Pellets When...........?????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sydney1963

Oct 4, 2008
Windham Maine
Let's have some fun.

The dog won't even eat em.

you see the name Appling County on the bag and they smell like arse.

You know you have poor quality pellets when...

...you open the bag and find a note with instructions on how to glue them all back into pellets again.

Sorry , its the best I could come up with right now (only 1 beer so far), but I'm working on it.

You Know You Have Poor Quality Pellets When...........?????................... You have to scrape the frost off your stove to re-load the pellets.... or..... It's warmer inside your fridge..... or.... your kitchen faucet now dispences slushy's, just add flavoring!!!!!

Doocrew said:
you see the name Appling County on the bag and they smell like arse.

I just had a fella call me and try to sell me truckloads of these pellets. I laughed at the price. I will research the board right now after I get a fresh beverage.

Eric

You kick the cat out of the house thinking he had left his mark on the bags when you realize the smell is from the pellets not from the cat.

You go to pour a bag of Pennington pellets into your stove, and all that comes out is rocks (now where is Ductape.....this should have been HIS post) :lol:

When you open the bag and they pellets have writing on them saying Ticonderoga #2

woodsman23 said:
You know you have poor quality pellets when…

you open the bag and there is a picture of slickplant in there.
:lol: Now THAT would be funny too! I had forgotten about 'ol slickplant...wonder how she's doing these days.....last time I "spoke" to her on here, she was looking for a box to put me in...LOL.

macman said:
woodsman23 said:
You know you have poor quality pellets when…

you open the bag and there is a picture of slickplant in there.
:lol: Now THAT would be funny too! I had forgotten about 'ol slickplant...wonder how she's doing these days.....last time I "spoke" to her on here, she was looking for a box to put me in...LOL.

LMAO :lol:

You can build a nice new stone wall in your yard with your clinker collection.

Eureka, I'm looking at you.

Deffy said:
you buy a brand new pellet stove, load it up with pellets, turn it on and come back in 15 minutes to THIS!!!

gawd it pains me to look at that stove. poor thing, struck down in its prime by the evil non vacuum owning guy that murdered my stove.

gotta admit though , its impressive that it could run without cleaning long enough to build that much ash up, that certainly didnt happen overnight

You know you got bad pellets when they won't burn. Other than that, I don't know. Don't panic, adjust.

.....you put a ton of them out by the side of the road near a stove shop with a BIG sign that says "FREE".....and their still there a week later...

You go to pour a bag into the stove, and the only thing that comes out are dead mice....even THEY didn't like them!

SparkyDog said:
macman said:
You go to pour a bag into the stove, and the only thing that comes out are dead mice....even THEY didn't like them!

But how did they burn?

Quite well, actually....i went outside near the vent pipe, and they smell like chicken. ;-P

When they look like pellets, smell like pellets, and they walk off by themselves. Must have had too many beers! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.