Future woodburner...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecfinn

Dec 12, 2005
Ambler, PA
Here's my future wood-burner. He's 18 months and loves to help daddy with the firewood. :)

Attachments

• JacobFirewood2.JPG
    JacobFirewood2.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 565
They don't offer much protection for the tootsies, but I sure do wish I could find some in adult double fat. I'm jealous every time my daughter puts her's on.

Now that is one cute young'un. Thanks for the pic. Perked up my morning.

MrGriz said:
They don't offer much protection for the tootsies, but I sure do wish I could find some in adult double fat. I'm jealous every time my daughter puts her's on.

I wear shorts all winter and my wife doesnt even know where her snuggle sack is............ you need to stoke up that fire ;)

The kids help me by putting all the tiny splits and the shards from splitting in their red wagon, fun stuff we just have to watch when they turn with a split so they dont club each other.

babalu87 said:
MrGriz said:

I wear shorts all winter and my wife doesnt even know where her snuggle sack is............ you need to stoke up that fire ;)

Oh, I keep it plenty warm in here all winter. I think it just brings back some fond memories of being a kid. There are days that I would like to go back to a simpler age when life was full of wonder. For now, I think I'll go and split some wood.

MrGriz said:

Goto the ladies section at wallyworld... My wife has a set in pink...

Nice pic - cute kid too.

MrGriz said:
babalu87 said:
MrGriz said:

Oh, I keep it plenty warm in here all winter. I think it just brings back some fond memories of being a kid. There are days that I would like to go back to a simpler age when life was full of wonder. For now, I think I'll go and split some wood.

http://www.dancestore.com/pajama-mastercart/pjc-adultfootedpajamas.html

Status
Not open for further replies.