FWIW TSC dont accept lowes 10 % coupon

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
Although when i spoke to the girl on the phone she said YES we take all competitors coupons

Then she came back with, We dont take that one

I'm sure they take a coupon like $1.99 off tractor part xyz, but that 10% deal is an in store coupon. I mean what would stop a person from buying 10k worth of junk from Tractor Supply and then expecting to get $1000 off?

NATE379 said:
I'm sure they take a coupon like $1.99 off tractor part xyz, but that 10% deal is an in store coupon. I mean what would stop a person from buying 10k worth of just from Tractor Supply and then expecting to get $1000 off?

point is the girl said we take ALL competitors coupons

What they are talking about is a coupon/sale from Lowes on something. Like lets say Lowes had wheelbarrow for $40 and the same one at Tractor Supply was $100. They would honor the Lowes price.

Sounds like she got confused with what you had for a coupon is all.

NATE379 said:
What they are talking about is a coupon/sale from Lowes on something. Like lets say Lowes had wheelbarrow for $40 and the same one at Tractor Supply was $100. They would honor the Lowes price.

Saying that they take "all competitors coupons" would mean ALL. Also meaning there is no coupon that they wouldn't accept. Maybe things are just different up there in Alaska ;)

mepellet said:
NATE379 said:

Saying that they take "all competitors coupons" would mean ALL. Also meaning there is no coupon that they wouldn't accept. Maybe things are just different up there in Alaska ;)

Show me an offer from any company that doesn't have terms, conditions and exceptions.

celticsgreen said:
mepellet said:
NATE379 said:

Show me an offer from any company that doesn't have terms, conditions and exceptions.

If there were terms and conditions they should have said MOST. However the op stated that they said ALL. Minor technicallity but two different things in my book.

lol mepellet i gave up . but you got my point :) telling me ALL then saying no when you get there isnt right. " most " would have been a proper answer. I bet if i went there and made a stink having the person confirm she said all i would have won but not worth the hassle, or getting someone in trouble at their job in this economy

mepellet said:
celticsgreen said:
mepellet said:
NATE379 said:

If there were terms and conditions they should have said MOST. However the op stated that they said ALL. Minor technicallity but two different things in my book.
Oh you mean kind of like the guy who talks extremely fast with all the terms and conditions at the end of a commercial?

And good luck holding anyone to what the teenage girl told you over the phone....

AVIVIII said:
And good luck holding anyone to what the teenage girl told you over the phone....

an employee is an employee regardless of their age. All employee's represent any company. Even MINE! which is why i tell them all to shut their mouth and direct all questions to the appropriate person which is ME lol

Status
Not open for further replies.