FYI - Pellet Purchase

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortstuff

Feeling the Heat
Jun 5, 2008
Southeastern MA
I called my local distributor this morning and left a message. He called me back within the hour and was very friendly. Long story short, I ordered 3 tons of Barefoot Premium @ $244.00 per ton with $60.00 for delivery which came to $792.00. He promised delivery in September. Their truck has a large lift-gate which they drive an electric pallet-jack on, lower it and put it right where you want it - perfect for my garage.

I don't think I'm suppose to advertise for a business so I can't mention their name/location here.

Steve

I just got a price today of $240 ton for New England premium. Location central VT

Shortstuff said:
I called my local distributor this morning and left a message. He called me back within the hour and was very friendly. Long story short, I ordered 3 tons of Barefoot Premium @ $244.00 per ton with $60.00 for delivery which came to $792.00. He promised delivery in September. Their truck has a large lift-gate which they drive an electric pallet-jack on, lower it and put it right where you want it - perfect for my garage.

I don't think I'm suppose to advertise for a business so I can't mention their name/location here.

Steve

Who was the dealer? I need to order some. If you can send me a PM.

Thanks

I found this website here and if you click on any of the Pellets Direct LLC on the left hand column, that's where I ordered mine from. But you may find a dealer closer to your home.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.