Garage Drain

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
It’s so cheap to do. We follow up with a slurry seal on top of the chip to make it black and people mistake it for actual asphalt.

None of this “oil” runs off to the shoulder. It’s only liquid until it sets up. That’s why it holds the chip rock.

Reactions: Ashful
It’s so cheap to do. We follow up with a slurry seal on top of the chip to make it black and people mistake it for actual asphalt.

None of this “oil” runs off to the shoulder. It’s only liquid until it sets up. That’s why it holds the chip rock.
That's what I'm finding here, too. The "oil" is like tar.

New I agree if all the drain is used for is drainage of snow melt and water dripping from the car it would be no issue. If the people don't dump the drainage water down it won't create any water damage issues at all. But even after the garage drain is multiplying the water damage problems, then in this case youth claim to an insurance company for the coverage and restoration cost. Public adjusters like phoenix public adjusters can also help you out with such issues and can also help to get the maximum claiming amount.

You guys at Phoenix are creative, I’ve seen two of your ads just this week on this forum, but you need to review forum advertising rules.

50% of it ends up in the ditch as soon as the plow from the snow plow drops after the 1st snowfall. Then the road is a nice washboard in the spring.

On topic...what if the garage floor drain goes to a holding tank buried in the ground outside the garage? Is that technically a drain?