Garn At the fair...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattooz

Jun 27, 2008
Maine
Here
P9200018.jpg

it appears by the picture that dectra has reversed the supply and return locations, my manual states supply off the bottom for npsh reasons, i would be interested to hear what the new install manual states.

TCaldwell said:
it appears by the picture that dectra has reversed the supply and return locations, my manual states supply off the bottom for npsh reasons, i would be interested to hear what the new install manual states.

Good eye TC. The supply is indeed supposed to be off the bottom port for the very reason you stated. I would guess that either someone wasn't paying attention when applying the magnetic stickers or else a passerby or another vendor was playing games. You wouldn't believe some of the things I've seen other vendors do and say to try and discredit anothers wares.

Status
Not open for further replies.