Garn Boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allan

Jan 6, 2008
EUP of MI
This is my first post, so I may be doing something out of place, but here goes. I'm interested in the Garn boiler, and "garnification" seems to have had a lot of experience with this boiler. what is the proper protocall to contact someone regarding a post?. By the way, I love this site. It has some good information listed. I would like to hook up Garn boiler or Seton type as I have radiant heat through out my house. I think the heat storage is the key especially with radiant heat (in floor heat). Propane is killing me this year. I will be only able to check these post periodically.

Welcome to the Boiler Room, EUP. Always nice to have another Yooper on board. We've got a few members with gasifiers up your way.

You can send any other member a Private Message (PM) or an email message to the email account they listed when they signed up. Both can be accessed through the "Profile" button right under their name. You can send a PM with the button marked accordingly, as well.

But don't be afraid to post questions in the open forum, either in existing threads, or by starting a New Topic of your own. Around here we like to answer questions and share information. And there are people with a wide range of experience and knowledge--from heating contractors to people who have only a vague idea of what they want to do. Like any of the gasification boilers you can buy these days, the Garn is better suited to some situations than others. In this forum, you can get the information you need to make an informed decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.