GARN.....here i go

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingcow

Minister of Fire
Jun 4, 2008
northern-half of maine
Have a jr on it's way. just got a call from the freight co, be here on tuesday.

I had bought a(used) tarm solo mkII 60kw. Would have worked well for my truck garage. But... listed the Tarm for more than I paid for it. Just for sh!ts and giggles.....it sold. nice profit.

So now I'm on to a Garn.

Please note, i have a solo Innova that does a superb job in my house. Tarm has been very good in customer support. It's supported by a square tank storage designed and built by http://www.americansolartechnics.com/ Have been very satisfied with both the Tarm and the square tank. Tom's HX's, IMO are second to none. Heat transfer is awesome.

Some people spend money on new cars....I buy a wood boiler that looks like mini sub.

My wife is a very patient person.

Nah.... she probably thinks it's safer than having a passion for Harley's and it keeps you close to the house.

Congrats FC

Reactions: flyingcow
Have a jr on it's way. just got a call from the freight co, be here on tuesday.

I had bought a(used) tarm solo mkII 60kw. Would have worked well for my truck garage. But... listed the Tarm for more than I paid for it. Just for sh!ts and giggles.....it sold. nice profit.

So now I'm on to a Garn.

Please note, i have a solo Innova that does a superb job in my house. Tarm has been very good in customer support. It's supported by a square tank storage designed and built by http://www.americansolartechnics.com/ Have been very satisfied with both the Tarm and the square tank. Tom's HX's, IMO are second to none. Heat transfer is awesome.

Some people spend money on new cars....I buy a wood boiler that looks like mini sub.

My wife is a very patient person.

WOW..good for you.....Congrats and let er rip...Pix..video....awesome.
wife and kids are talking new barn....and heat for the cold frame greenhouse.....U R Brewing trouble in my brain....lol...like I need the help.....

Scott

Reactions: flyingcow
Status
Not open for further replies.