Garns in New York State

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,
My first post here. I just put a deposit on a Garn Jr. Would like to visit a Garn installation within 2 hours or so of
Summit, NY 12175. Summit is one hour west of Albany. Thanks in advance. Leo

My first post here as well. I am waiting for my Garn Jr right now. We can trade notes, I'm not too far from you, I'm about an hour south of Albany. Where are you putting the unit?

My first post here as well. I am waiting for my Garn Jr right now. We can trade notes, I'm not too far from you, I'm about an hour south of Albany. Where are you putting the unit?
Hello Magnas, I will be installing in my basement, about 40 feet from my current oil burner. Last weekend I was in your neck of the woods, Roundout water shed for apple tree pruning. Will you be doing your own install?

a quick look at the nydec for the approved wood boiler list doesn't include GARN which is silly IMO, also doesn't have econoburn (which I have). Very annoying, but just a head up

http://www.dec.ny.gov/chemical/73694.html
Mauler, Thanks for the info. I checked the list, but notice it is a list for "Out Door" wood boilers. I will be installing mine indoors. Hope that makes a difference.

Magnas - Dutchess county? What town, you might be close to me in Kent Ct.

Got my Garn, I will be posting pic's of my installation process. I doubt many yall reading this post want to see it, but maybe for someone later on who is thinking of buying one and wants to see what it takes to get her running. Anyone know a good blog place I could post stuff easy at?

Got my Garn, I will be posting pic's of my installation process. I doubt many yall reading this post want to see it, but maybe for someone later on who is thinking of buying one and wants to see what it takes to get her running. Anyone know a good blog place I could post stuff easy at?

Try www.hearth.com
The boiler room to be more specific

Congratulations and all the best with your install

Hey Josh, lots of pics right here would be o.k. with everybody - Glad it got to you - Any questions, bug Chris, he likes it - :) or me -

New here as well, must be Garn Jr day. I picked mine up today as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.