Gas boiler, Indoor boiler behind garage, storage, one line diagram

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When set to SP, and Setpoint is reached, then it just tones back to slowest speed?

View attachment 165257
correct. it may slow down as set point is approached, but i haven't had the patience to sit and watch it work. it certainly seems to do it's job, but I'm not really a fan. anxiously awaiting the Viridian circs.

What VR pump would all of you suggest? I'd like to be able to operate on Setpoint or Delta T. All pipework is 1 1/4".

What VR pump would all of you suggest? I'd like to be able to operate on Setpoint or Delta T. All pipework is 1 1/4".
Go with the viridian.

http://www.supplyhouse.com/Taco-VT2...iciency-Circulator-Less-Flanges-Standard-120V
that said, I haven't used one yet. If you have lots of mission critical pumps on your system (we all do) I'd recommend having a basic 3 speed circ sitting around to use in the event of something crapping out. a taco 0015 will fill most of your needs temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.