Gasification boiler showrooms

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jason elmer

Oct 4, 2009
west michigan
I've been lurking here for years learning, planning, and saving money. I'm located in west Michigan and would like to see some of the brands first hand. Are there any dealers with display models in Michigan? I was ready to make the trip up to Cozy heat and found out they are in Wisconsin now. I've been leaning towards the BioMass line. I just hate to spend thousands on something I haven't seen.

So far I have a 1000 gallon anhydrous tank, logstor pipe installed from garage into basement, and water to air heat exchanger installed in the furnace plenum.

I would still give Cozy Heat a call and let them know you want to see some of their boilers. I think there main warehouse is in WI, but they may still having something viewable in MI and if not, there may be install sites where you could see a finished install as well. Contact them by email and they are usually good about getting back to people.

Also, I notice that there is an Ahona dealer in MI http://www.upnorthenergy.com/ . Econoburn does have authorized dealers and it may be worth a call to see if there are any in MI.

white pine said:
I've been lurking here for years learning, planning, and saving money. I'm located in west Michigan and would like to see some of the brands first hand. Are there any dealers with display models in Michigan? I was ready to make the trip up to Cozy heat and found out they are in Wisconsin now. I've been leaning towards the BioMass line. I just hate to spend thousands on something I haven't seen.

So far I have a 1000 gallon anhydrous tank, logstor pipe installed from garage into basement, and water to air heat exchanger installed in the furnace plenum.

I can show you an operating Econoburn and a Garn any time you would like. I'm near Cadillac.

Thanks woodnotoil and heaterman for the help. I called cozyheat and they have a couple of installs not too far from my place that I can take a look see at. Heaterman the smallest Garn might be too big for my application but I wouldn't mind seeing an Econoburn in operation. Cadillac is about an hour and twenty minutes from my place.

I've got piles of firewood cut and split for 3 years now that need to be burned this year!! It's time to get er dun!

Status
Not open for further replies.