Gasification Deslers in Canada

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
capetom said:
I'm in Nova Scotia, when I talked to Tarm in the spring they suggested I go through a dealer in Maine. Not sure about the other brands.

Hi Capetom, if your username is any indication, your from Cape Breton too. Anyway, if you could send me or pm me some info on your future install of the TARM boiler, that would be great. Did you get a quote? How as the shipping? Who would be installing it?

Thanks

I called tarm and they would sell directly to me. But I had my brother-in-law do all the ordering for me. He's a hvac tech and had installed one before. Cheaper with his price. You want to call now if you want a tarm. Ordered mine 1st of July and they won't be off the boat until 1st of Oct. But there are other gasification units out there. EKO, Econoburn,..... Any plumber would be able to install, if they scratch their head, then find another plumber.

There is a dealer in Hainsville NB for Econoburn. His name is John Moore and his cell # is 506-624-3935. He helped me get a boiler last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.