Gasser function differences?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
711mhw said:
pbirger, I must apologise, I did read your resopnse and it was too long ago for my memory! Sounds like the Garn is a real nice fit for radiant. It's a wonderful thing isn't it! This is my first experiance with radiant and I'm still in the honeymoon phase with it! So it was a chicken sh!t problem that was not a chicken sh!t problem for Rick/Jim (again, memory) I hope he has it worked out. Do you know why they (Garn) don't run pressurised? It seems like it would eliminate a worry. I know that there are requirements of some sort for a pressurised vessel (I'm using terminoligy that I've heard but don't know) but that might just be up at steam pressures. Thanks for your resopnse.

Switzer makes a boiler similar to the garn concept and I believe it is a pressurized boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.