Generac Centurion 3250 generator works

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbmaine

Apr 4, 2009
USA
Hi all, With all the questions about generators, line conditioners, UPS, etc( mine included) I thought I'd let you all know I tried running our Harman P68 off of our generac generator and it works just fine. I set up the generator outside, ran a 100 ft 12 ga extension cord to the stove and ran it for an hour. The stove worked like a champ, no funny noises, change in flame ( the stove was running before plugging it in to the generator). All the fans and auger ran with no complaint. Guess I'm ready for the next power outage.
JB

Mine runs fine with my B & G 5500watt gen set. ( as well as the rest of the house. I put a 220 V outlet in the garage for feeding the house.)

Status
Not open for further replies.