1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Generator......oh the choices

Post in 'DIY and General non-hearth advice' started by Coog, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate379

nate379 Guest

I probably should also take all the keys out of my cars and lock my doors too then ;)

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    Or invest in a new neighborhood, jeesh.
  3. woodgeek

woodgeek Minister of Fire

Loc:
    SE PA
    I live in a great neighborhood, and I locked up my HarborFright genny! :eek: ;lol
  4. MasterMech

MasterMech Guest

People get a little crazy during extended outages. Sometimes you get strangers roaming in neighborhoods that they don't belong to.

My gen is so heavy, either there's going to be so many of them that it's hopeless, or I really don't want to mess with the sumbitch that can heist it off on his own. _g
  5. nate379

nate379 Guest

I think I woulda just laughed at that point! Smart enough to come up with something like that, you can have it!
  6. nate379

nate379 Guest

I live in a "shoot and bury woodchippered body in the woods... Nope never seen them officer" neighborhood.

Sold a dirt bike to a guy that seemed shady, he got to the house before i did. i get there and two of my neighbors had walked over to my house with guns drawn! The guy nearly chit his pants!

Don't get too many white van steak hockers or jemimah's witnesses anymore either, think we scared them all off!

I tell people don't show up to my house unannounced if your stent a good friend. Either the dog will get you or the neighbors will.
    gregbesia likes this.
  7. nate379

nate379 Guest

I meant aren't. Sorry cant edit my posts with iPhone!
  8. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Well this one is off in the weeds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.