Genetic testing is private, right?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, makes sense. I could get tested and find out I have a disease and then get life insurance by telling them I don't......(yet)....

All in all, I think these "secrets" will be less important as we institute universal health coverage and other such things. Since 100% of us have many defects in our genomes, there is really nothing much to hide (in theory).

It's gonna be a whole new world - hopefully reincarnation will occur since I really want to be around to watch the future.
;)

hopefully reincarnation will occur since I really want to be around to watch the future.
...and reincarnate into a machine body with no genetic defects. ==c

you can only be reincarnated once, I used mine up to come back and watch this disaster unfold................kinda wish I would of waited
crossed over twice though, once at birth, stillborn and once during my open heart surgery.
got to see my Mom and all the relatives that went before me.
Now you can all think I am crazy, but I've been there.

you can only be reincarnated once, I used mine up to come back and watch this disaster unfold................kinda wish I would of waited
crossed over twice though, once at birth, stillborn and once during my open heart surgery.
got to see my Mom and all the relatives that went before me.
Now you can all think I am crazy, but I've been there.
That's not a reincarnation, it's an NDE (neither is getting a machine body.) It's like seeing a UFO close up, like my neighbor did, I'd imagine. A skeptic before it happened, now he knows...

I guess I should learn to properly use English punctuation. I was reincarnated into the still born baby at which time I had an NDE as you say and then another NDE when I had my surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.