Genevas, Timber Heat, O'malleys or Stove Chow????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year's dry creeks were AWFUL. My ashpan was full after 1.5 bags. seriously. EVERYTHING else i've burned has been superior in every way.

CHOW. Just opened a left over bag from last year. Ahhhhhhhhh.....toasty!

Just received delivery of 4 ton. 2 Okie Douglas Fir and 2 Okie Gold. My shoulder pellet is Geneva- 40 bags left over from last year. They are ok. I burned 4 ton last year. Nothing compares to the Douglas Fir. I have burned a few bags of HD Nations Choice. I was pleasantly surprised. Ok pellet for the $$$. My stove is probably choking but seems to take them well. Quadra Fire Mt. Vernon insert (2013).

Just received delivery of 4 ton. 2 Okie Douglas Fir and 2 Okie Gold. My shoulder pellet is Geneva- 40 bags left over from last year. They are ok. I burned 4 ton last year. Nothing compares to the Douglas Fir. I have burned a few bags of HD Nations Choice. I was pleasantly surprised. Ok pellet for the $$$. My stove is probably choking but seems to take them well. Quadra Fire Mt. Vernon insert (2013).

When you get a chance burn some of those Okie Gold. Curious how they do for you.
My first bag made some nuggets...
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/okie-gold-nugget.132522/

Chows are ok.got 20 bags to jump start before hitting my green team platinum.heat is average.my only complaint is there very ashy.

Status
Not open for further replies.