Get 10% off at Lowes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coloradan

Dec 9, 2009
South Central PA
For anyone interested in getting an extra 10% off their purchase at any Lowes store, follow the directions below to get a printable 10% coupon right away (instantly)! I just used my coupon yesterday on a ton of Somerset pellets, with no problems at all. Instead of $239/ton, I got them for $215 ton! It's good for purchases up to $5,000, so you could even use it for a new stove or whatever else is on your wish list.

1) Go to https://www.lowesmoving.com/coupon/...ce=RealtyTrac&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=RT
2) Fill out your information and click on the submit button
3) A printable coupon will instantly be generated for you with an expiration date around March 25th of 2010. (FYI - the coupon lists the name and address entered on the previous page on it, so you should probably not enter fictitious info)

The requested file was not found

Possible reasons:

* The address has been entered incorrectly
* The page has moved
* The page no longer exists

What you can do:

* Double-check the address you entered to ensure its accuracy
* Access the page from our home page or site map
* If the page has moved, reset your bookmark
* Use the search box below
* Return to your search results page and select a different link

You can also take advantage of these other features:

* Establish a consumer or business credit line for all your home improvement needs. Visit Lowe's Credit Services
* Lowe's Gift Cards never expire and accepted at ALL Lowe's stores and Lowes.com. Visit Gift Cards
* Let us install your windows, cabinets, floors and more. Our trained installers let you relax. All jobs are guaranteed.
Visit Installation Services

Sorry about that guys, I'm not sure why it's letting me do it and not anyone else. :long:

Another option is to get one of those free moving package envelopes at a US post office. They have Lowe's 10% coupons in there.

Thanks. I'm in for 1. Eco's are $4.50 right now at my Lowe's.

I went into lowes on Saturday to get some pellets and they had somersets. I started loading them onto the flat cart then I noticed that they were $5.98 a bag. Pellets have been $4.50 a bag all winter long at Lowes and they still were at Tractor supply.... at least i think they still are. A manager walked by and I asked if they matched prices and he said "sure, who has them for less" and I told him that Tractor supply had them for $4.50 a bag and he said no problem and then helped me load 20 bags onto the cart.

Got up to the cash register and he told the girl to give them to me for $4.50 plus 10% off

could not believe how easy it was. He also said to just keep my receipt and they would match that next time I was in so that's what i'm going to do.

Historicaly Lowes is pretty easy to give 10% off. I've been in Lowes, had some delay with service, my wife said they should give us something for our troubles like something off, they offerred 10%. Seems the front end managers have a lot of leaway to give that 10%.

I use these 10% often and also use them at my local Home Depot that accept Lowes coupons. There are also occasional 5-10 off 50 (and if im not mistaken 25 off 250) coupons as well, I used these at the beginning of the season to Purchase my pellets

You can pick up the 10% coupon at your local Post Office, ask for the Mover's coupon book / package, I forget exactly what its called

Sometimes online you can print multiple coupons by changing the address by 2 or some other detail, I'm not sure how others feel about doing this, I know some people like to get morally superior on the internet, but hey it works sometimes.

Here is another direct link

https://www.lowesmoving.com/coupon/...ce=RealtyTrac&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=RT

thanks for the Info. for me its sad that i am starting to look/ buy for next heating season. there is this place that i drive by on my way to school and they got a billboard stating the price, so fat it is going down. was at 280 now 249 per ton. goint to lowes tonight to see what their price is.

Also, for all you Veterans out there, Home Depot gives you a 10% discount at most of their stores just for the asking. They might ask you for Military ID and I use my VERY OLD discharge ID card. It's a store manager prerogative but most give it. If not, put up a little stink and you get it.

totaly forgot about that veterans discount. lowes has it also. I have used it in the past, just never thaught about it for pellets. thanks. I have used my VA card and even used my DD 214 form.

magsf11 said:
totaly forgot about that veterans discount. lowes has it also. I have used it in the past, just never thaught about it for pellets. thanks. I have used my VA card and even used my DD 214 form.

I use it every time I go in there even for a $10 purchase as well as the occasional $1500 purchase. For the big ones, I ask the manager first. If he says no (happened once), I say I'm going across the street to the other store. Magically, I get the 10%.

My Lowes stores down here in Ga don't carry pellets but one Tractor Supply store does.................. for $290 a ton WITH discount!!!!!!!!!!!! I told them where to store their pellets.

tjnamtiw said:
My Lowes stores down here in Ga don't carry pellets but one Tractor Supply store does.................. for $290 a ton WITH discount!!!!!!!!!!!! I told them where to store their pellets.

they are the same way here too! 289.00 per ton. and i even bought the stove from them! their also corn is VERY VERY dirty and 4 dollars per hundred too high as well . i dont know how people can afford to buy their heat from them. maybe they're in cahoots with the Power company? lol

I got my coupon and headed to Lowes in Torrington. Grabbed a few bags of Currans to finish the season(hopefully). Not a great pellet but should get me through the spring where big heat isn't needed. I was hoping for some Marths or AWF. But Currans is all they had. Scooted over to Torrington HD to see what they had and they were completely out of pellets.

Pellets were $4.94/bag less 10% = $4.45/bag. an OK deal with the discount anyway. Just wish I could have got a better pellet!

Saw the ad in the Lowes flyer for the Vets 10% off and used it. Absolutely no problem,
just showed the girl at the counter. She told me that this is permanent, the 10% for
Vets, and not temp.
Did not know about Home Depot, they usually always do the same; glad that was mentioned.
For you vets, there seems to be a miss understanding that you cannot get the Vets medical insurance
unless you are retired, or active.
No true, I put in my 4 years, went to the VA about 10 years later and signed up. Get my doctor
appointment every 6 months, and my medication for $8 a month or $24 for 3 months. Do not
know where I wouold be with the VA. I get four shots a year (for my cancer) and the cost is
1200.00 a shot, I pay 24.00. One other cancer medication cost $10 a pill a day which I have to take
daily. Cost me $8 a month for the whole perscription. Other medication is the same.
Just had a colonospy at the VA, my cost -0-...no, not even a co-pay.
Good luck if you do a follow up.!!
My experience with the VA is 100% +......went in for a shot the other day, they had donuts and coffee.
No, there was no pot to put money in.....The VA is lthe greatest thing since bread....that doesn't sound
right, but they are terrific.

Yea, the VA clinic where I go is very friendly. No problems except that if your family doctor prescribes drugs for an illness, unless you can get an appointment with the VA doctor, you pay for it. No problem though. I signed up just before they limited the eligibility requirements years ago. I don't know if they have relaxed the requirements again but I would bet they haven't. In fact, there is a rumbling that they might drop coverage for my classification, which I believe is 7. That sucks. I'm not near a VA hospital so it's a 2 hour drive and I haven't used them yet. Knock on wood.

Oh, Submarine officer from '65 to '70. COMSUBPAC - Guam and Pearl.

I go to a satilate office just 15 minutes away; have to get blood drawn once a month.
Main VA is in Pittsburgh, just 1 1/2 hours away, although I go to the VA in Butler which
is 30 minutes away to get my shot; that is where I went for years before transfeering
to the closer office. I had my colonospy a couple of months ago, and went to the Erie, Pa
office. I like traveling to the other VA and meeting the people, and gives me a chance for
a different drive.

Radioman (Crypto) Uss Pocono 1958-1962, boot camp in Chicago, school in Norfolk,
then down to the piers and onto the Pocono. Seen a hell of a lot of the world. It was
Great.

Yep, some of the best years of my life. Learned responsibility, leadership, and how to work with and tolerate people. That's why service should be mandatory. You see today's youth totally out of touch with reality and believing the BS their teachers are pounding into their heads about a history that never existed and skipping all the important lessons.

Can't necessarily say I agree with you 100%, more like 1,000%..............One of the worse things that
our government did, because the politicans had their children at the age to go to service..
And another thing that errks me beyoud words, it the US Saving bonds.......no interest will be charged
for tax purposes......all during the war, save and help with the war, buy US Savings bonds......those b........s
then change the law to take taxes out.....enough said.....there are thousands of things we can say, and nothing
good in the thousand of comments.....

Status
Not open for further replies.