Gettin Lonely

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyray

Minister of Fire
Still waiting on 2 more Tons of Energex Golden Premiums to fill the spaces.
Bought on early buy in June..
Big Fire this past Spring up in Miflintown,Pa slowed down production..

Attachments

• IMG_2053.JPG
    IMG_2053.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 120
We'll make sure you get extra this year after what happened last year, you can thank me later.....good luck......

I went with 4 myself.god forbid I run out .i have my wife calling all the places like before lol

I went with 4 myself.god forbid I run out .i have my wife calling all the places like before lol
I have two tons of dealer stored DF's waiting for me. I need to pick up two more of something for on site. When I need an early day foire for 2-3 hours I am just using my stock of last years Energex Premiums. But ya, I don't want to go through that late Feb-March shortage thing this season either !! 3 tons should do it but I'm bringing in four.

Reactions: Ctcarl
Status
Not open for further replies.