getting busier here ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking about one of those DR field and brush mower setups with the mower attachment and blower attachment to avoid the engine sitting around most of the year. at least it would be in use year round but i haven't seen one work so i'm not a full fledged believer yet.

smokingout said:
Seems to be getting busier here in the wood shed. Do most people wait till August to gather firewood?

Not usually, But sometimes life gets in the way of firewood.

I highly reccomend NOT having your child spend a month + in the local NICU 3 months after you just went through gall bladder surgery..... what a year.....

The only ting here not used in the winter is the trimmer, but all the gas gets Stabil.
Tractor and splitter get used all year.
Tractor mows and plows and hauls.

jharkin, my wife made a comment like that last year. I politely corrected her and kept on c/s/s, and continue to do so. :coolsmile:

DuckDog said:
smokingout said:
Seems to be getting busier here in the wood shed. Do most people wait till August to gather firewood?

Not usually, But sometimes life gets in the way of firewood.

I highly reccomend NOT having your child spend a month + in the local NICU 3 months after you just went through gall bladder surgery..... what a year.....

Sounds like you've had one of those "interesting" years. Hopefully all that is now in the past and you'll go forward again.

Status
Not open for further replies.