Getting close

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stacked mine with a front end loader just outside my basement entry, then wheeled into the basement with help from a couple of dollies & pallet jack.

Well.... Boiler is sitting in position, plumbed, wired and ready to roll. With exception of one little thing. Water. Hope to fill tomorrow and let her rip. Excited and nervous. Read the manual pushed a few buttons. Think I got it figured out. Oh ya. After a few problems I finally got it to hold 25psi of air. Glad I did that first. Hope to post pictures tomorrow.

I used a pallett jack to move my 500 gal. tank into place.

Keep the first fire small, make sure things are working as expected.

Good Luck!

Well.... Boiler is sitting in position, plumbed, wired and ready to roll. With exception of one little thing. Water. Hope to fill tomorrow and let her rip. Excited and nervous. Read the manual pushed a few buttons. Think I got it figured out. Oh ya. After a few problems I finally got it to hold 25psi of air. Glad I did that first. Hope to post pictures tomorrow.

small fires, beer for the nerves and dont forget the big smile when you see your temps start to rise. best of luck! congrats on wrapping up your project

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.