Getting Excited!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a few pictures of the first load. OH YEAH :cool: I think I am getting about 1 1/2 cords per load. I wonder how many I can get today.... Wood and Trailer.jpg Wood Trailer.jpg

Congrats on the score of free wood! That is exciting! Hope it all goes well. Work safe. And have fun.

Well I was able to make three trips back and forth. So thankful for good friends with a dump trailer, large diesel truck, and an escavator. Figured I probably got around 4 or 5 cords today of oak, maple, and locust. So....how many cords do I have to have to be part of the Firewood Hoarders Club :cool: I definitely have enough wood now for a number of years!
IMG_20130914_171617_348.jpg

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Well I was able to make three trips back and forth. So thankful for good friends with a dump trailer, large diesel truck, and an escavator. Figured I probably got around 4 or 5 cords today of oak, maple, and locust. So....how many cords do I have to have to be part of the Firewood Hoarders Club :cool: I definitely have enough wood now for a number of years!
View attachment 111598

You a lucky man! Good for you! Enjoy the work of getting that wood ready to season well.

Very nice todd !

Status
Not open for further replies.