Getting it all stacked for winter! (pics)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like anywhere.. you gotta get out of the "ruts" too many folks that ride bar to bar from rangeley to oquossoc and back. Get away from the "around the lake" crowd and there's some great riding.

I'm fortunate to have a job where I can ride mid week a lot. It makes a big difference to avoid the weekend crowds.

Reactions: firefighterjake
Hmmm . . . I may just have to make a trip up and over then at some point JP11.

I wish PA would open up more trails. Where I'm located you have to trailer your sled to get to any 'legal' trails. I'd like to come up your way sometime.

And if you ever have a notion, you will also find many, many trails in northern MI. You can go hundreds of miles...if the snow isn't too deep. Yes, in places it can get too deep to ride. I recall one time we ran into so much fluffy snow we nor anyone else could ride. So we strapped on some skis and that started us into cross-country skiing.

Reactions: ScotO
Status
Not open for further replies.