Getting ready for next year. (pics)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwhunter85

Feeling the Heat
Aug 21, 2010
Sunfield, MI
Second year burning. Getting started for next year. Love seeing the end product!

Attachments

• IMAG0034.jpg
    IMAG0034.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 360
  • IMAG0036.jpg
    IMAG0036.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 354
  • IMAG0035.jpg
    IMAG0035.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 353
  • IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 326
That's a good start on next year. You'll really love it when you get 3 years ahead. It is amazing the difference and then you only have to cut for one year at a time and your wood will burn great.

Your statement (love seeing the end product)is just the way I feel. Looking at our woodpile gives me a feeling of security.

The more wood I see in my pile, the better I feel.....I'm just starting on my journey of "trying to get ahead"...likely run short this year, had 2 surgery's that knocked me down for 5 months, that is reason enough for me to make getting ahead a priority...never again

Status
Not open for further replies.