Giants or Pats?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

forya

Feb 18, 2010
Bucks County Pa
A lot of Upstate NY on this board, and a lot of New England people on here.

Pats by 10

Tom C.

Pats, but the Giant will make them work for it.

New York Football Giants by 7.

Pats!

I am on the VT/NY border and truly wish that neither team win this game! I am a 49ers fan and have a still broken heart. All that being said, I think the Giants will win, painful as it is to say.

Jints, 27 - 21

GO BIG BLUE!!

Can't wait to see Brady's face all full of sod.

Edit: Well, at least some plastic grass....LOL.

It's going to be close in the first half, but I think the pats will come through at the end. 85 will find himself in the end zone and tweet about it. :ahhh:

I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that doesn't care :) Lady at the barber shop asked me if I was having a party, asked her for what?? "Super Bowl"... ah... so when is that?

forya said:
A lot of Upstate NY on this board, and a lot of New England people on here.

Pats will win, I'm sorta rooting for ny despite living in eastern. Ma.

Long time Giants fan, but I think they have their work cut out.

imacman said:
Can't wait to see Brady's face all full of sod.

Edit: Well, at least some plastic grass....LOL.

Either way, a beautiful sight. :cheese:

Giants by a field goal inside the last minute. 17-14.

... both Pats TDs scored by Brady with a QB sneak. :smirk:

Hoping the Pats win . . . not really caring by how much . . . but more importantly I'm hoping for a good match up between these two teams so that perhaps the Superbowl ads will not be the most exciting thing to watch . . . and I suspect it should be a close game.

how can yous root for a team that has to print either their name, or where they are from on the side of the helmet? Pats by a touchdown...prolly Brady on the QB sneaky dive play.

I am an Eagles fan, so I am sworn to hate them both. But I guess I hate New England less. Pats by 14

Giants! One of the starters is a high school classmate of mine. Hope to see him get a second ring.

pen

I want the NE Pats to have a score ending in 1
& the NJ Pygmies to have a score ending in 3.
That way I get a grand....

Status
Not open for further replies.