glad I covered my wood stacks!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More rain on the way...I better top cover...

Reactions: ScotO
We are still getting some rain here, plenty of it lately. I thought of it but didnt cover them. A couple days in the wind and sun and they seem to lighten right back up. Who knows though
It looks like they're calling for 2-3 inches of rain in most of NJ Thru Saturday.

Reactions: ScotO
It looks like they're calling for 2-3 inches of rain in most of NJ Thru Saturday.
which is why we're leaving here either tomorrow or Friday morning (more likely tomorrow morning). We had a couple good beach days, today looks to be a stellar day (it's gorgeous here in Wildwood Crest right now), yesterday turned out really nice but MAN did it rain like hell on Monday and Monday evening....

I've got a room to trim and a PILE of wood to process (got another scrounge from some goodwill work I did last month that I'll post about when I get back home), I'm ready to hit the pike and get some work done!!

All of its Thursday. Friday thru Sunday gonna be beautiful

Reactions: zap
Status
Not open for further replies.