Glass is hot????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
I touched my glass and it burnt me, why? Where else on the stove can I expect to get burnt? I see a lawsuit coming.

Eric

Man, there is always one clown !

The stove is ment to get hot, thats how it heats the area it's in !

Reactions: P38X2
but no one told me the glass would be hot

Don't touch the area where the fire is because fire is hot and you can expect to get burned there as well...cuz it's hot. I hate when that happens.

NO! HOT! NAUGHTY ERIC!!!!!

They be fire in the stove;lol

I touched my glass and it burnt me, why? Where else on the stove can I expect to get burnt?

I would say the stove is defective. I'd bring it back to the dealer and exchange it for one of those solar powered pellet stoves that don't get so hot. ==c

What ever happened to "Don't ask don't tell? Oh that's right I know but no politics here.

Eric

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Status
Not open for further replies.