God Loves Buffalo

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats vs the Bears at Chicago 4 Pm Sunday. Or is it Pats and the Bears vs Old Man Winter! Should be interesting.. Glad to have wide screen TV. Good fire to sit near. Bowl of popcorn. Beverages and a bathroom nearby!!!!

save$ said:
.......Glad to have wide screen TV. Good fire to sit near. Bowl of popcorn. Beverages and a bathroom nearby!!!!

Life is good! ;-)

Giants ?

Too busy eating ribs in KC..

They will be fat and lazy for the Vikes on Mon. night.

We be happy with our dome then.
heated by many..many ,,pellets.

Bill Belicheat got the Pat's in first again, so you got to hand it to him, the practice tapes I mean LMAO

Should be a good game in Chicago, Go Bears.................

Sour grapes????.......... of course

Looks like the Viks will be out a home for the next few games. The roof collaped. Taking Sundays game to Detroit on Monday night. The Viks seem to be in a bad luck streak lately.

I don't follow much football these days due to always busy! But Hemi, I am with you Go Cowboys. I have been a Cowboy fan since Craig Morton was the CB(yep I'm OLD). Well maybe next season anyway. Can we fire the owner????? Only one other team has more rings! And how many supers have we made it to? :)

ct_administrator said:
Bill Belicheat got the Pat's in first again, so you got to hand it to him, the practice tapes I mean LMAO

The Nfl is watching the pats closely,just because there winning doesnt mean there cheating.The yanks are a great example of that even though aroid jeter are known cheaters.

mnkywrnch said:
ct_administrator said:

The Nfl is watching the pats closely,just because there winning doesnt mean there cheating.The yanks are a great example of that even though aroid jeter are known cheaters.

Its only cheating "if" you get caught! That Jeter can act! hey? Bet he becomes a movie star after BB!

bet the pats wish they had a pellet stove over there on the sideline....................... 7 more wins here we come........................................lets go pats

j-takeman said:
mnkywrnch said:
ct_administrator said:

Its only cheating "if" you get caught! That Jeter can act! hey? Bet he becomes a movie star after BB!
lol...they did get caught

At least Detroit will get to see some real Football Monday night.

That game against GB was lame.

At least this is a wake up call for a new stadium in Minny.

Status
Not open for further replies.