Going price on a Enviro M55 steel FS?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinton

Sep 13, 2013
I was wondering what they are going for at dealers for the stove only. I found one in my local paper that says it is brand new for $2200. It is not a dealer. If the stove is about the same $$$ from an Enviro dealer, i would almost rather get it from them. Sounds like a good deal though.
Thanks

I was wondering what they are going for at dealers for the stove only. I found one in my local paper that says it is brand new for $2200. It is not a dealer. If the stove is about the same $$$ from an Enviro dealer, i would almost rather get it from them. Sounds like a good deal though.
Thanks
I purchased the enviro m55c, brown enamel, I know its different than the steel, I paid 4400.00

Thanks
List price is M55 FS Steel $3529.00

Thanks, it was actually a Vista flame 55, which I'm guessing is Identical the the Enviro. Am I right?

I got a vistaflame vf55 last year for 2650 from a dealer. I think I got a great price

Pretty much the same, the Vistaflame is usually a little bit cheaper (maybe a couple hundred).

Scott, I purchased a dealer demo and have yet to install it. According to the manual, I should place it on a hearth pad if it is installed on carpet. Is that true? If so, how does one protect the hearth from the bottom of the stove pad? The edges of the built in metal pad are very sharp. Thanks. Clinton, I purchased the demo w/ warranty (it is several years old) from a dealer for 2200.

Status
Not open for further replies.