Going to step on toes here but I like too. Heatilator Pellet stoves might be the best stove for the

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
http://www.heatilatorecochoice.com/

I have been burning the PS50 in the store for over a month. It runs great. Suggested price is $1,700.00 and this is with a thermostat, ignitor, and ash pan. The burn pot has a dump handle to empty it and after a month of burning I have not cleaned this stove and it is running great.

I have sold other brands but I really like this stove. Take a look on the web site and ask me questions.

eric

we have em too....the 35 and the 50......verdict still out....alot depends on the servicability as far as the customer is concerned...we shall see.....

Looked in the owners manual, lot of parts from my CB1200 in there. Should make it a good stove lol.

We have one of these stoves and it works great.The PS35 has a lot of santa fe parts.We have the PS50 and it cranks out the heat.Can't go wrong with an 80 lbs hopper.It's so simple to use and clean.

How about some detailed pix...

Here are some pics of the stove and some of the pellets we burn.

Attachments

• IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_0479.jpg
    IMG_0479.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_0480.jpg
    IMG_0480.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0481.jpg
    IMG_0481.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_0482.jpg
    IMG_0482.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_0483.jpg
    IMG_0483.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 353
That's a nice looking stove.

These should sell very well... I know my local dealer has them in the showroom.

Thank you.It's 22 out and the house is warm.2100 square feet.Two story.It's right up there with sliced bread.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.