Golf with an eagle

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogydave

Minister of Fire
Dec 4, 2009
So Cent ALASKA
Neighbor & I were in the yard practicing golf.
Bald eagle came to watch from the top of the big spruce tree by the green
100_7576.JPG
100_7578.JPG

Lot of winter kill but it's greening up slowly.
Lots to mow, but multi use.
A 100 & a 140 yard tee box & long enough runway for a powered parachute . :)

Reactions: Eatonpcat
In the bottom picture it looks like your tee shot didnt go very far.... maybe the eagle was distracting ... lol

In the bottom picture it looks like your tee shot didnt go very far.... maybe the eagle was distracting ... lol
I said "practice", didn't say I was any good at it. LOL :)

Reactions: ScotO
Neat to see that eagle in the tree. Looks like yer finally getting some T-shirt weather up there in Alaska, Dave!

Neat to see that eagle in the tree. Looks like yer finally getting some T-shirt weather up there in Alaska, Dave!

Cutting today was "T" shirt weather. Cloudy & got up to 54. Mosquitoes like it, more exposed skin to attack :)

Reactions: ScotO
Nice pic ! The bald eagles have returned to NW Ohio. We didn't have any for a long time. But in the last few years I've seen 4 or 5. Neat bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.