Gonna need a massage after this!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsblaze

Feeling the Heat
One ton in and two more yet to unload.
:( errr...:D
jyvupy8y.jpg

Nice. Dod you buy 3 ton? Your Sig says 2?

3 will possibly get you into the "Club".. :)

2 tons today and don't have a running stove in the house....lol

I'm anticipating one more ton on the way Saturday.

Those Magic Sparks/Pro Pellets are a good pellet. One of my favorites. Besides the "Sets" ;)

The sale at Menards by me, ends on Sunday I think? Maybe Monday? (23rd or 24th). Gonna try and convince Mama that I "Need" another Ton of Somersets ;) Cause I do :cool: After the 2 ton of Rockys this past weekend, I dont think she will buy it... For $175 a ton, its hard to NOT buy any!!

Reactions: mithesaint
Those Magic Sparks/Pro Pellets are a good pellet. One of my favorites. Besides the "Sets" ;)

The sale at Menards by me, ends on Sunday I think? Maybe Monday? (23rd or 24th). Gonna try and convince Mama that I "Need" another Ton of Somersets ;) Cause I do :cool: After the 2 ton of Rockys this past weekend, I dont think she will buy it... For $175 a ton, its hard to NOT buy any!!

Picked up three ton last night Mad Dog...They are storing them outside and I got a few bags (maybe more, don't know yet) in one ton that were wet! But I will most likely go get three more before the weekend ends (Sale over on the 23 I believe)!

Sorry bout the mini hi-jack, Pro-Pellets burned fairly well for me, but I like the Somerset's the best of what I've burned...But remember I am a rookie!

Nice job Eaton, and your no Rookie now. You or letsblaze. After 1 yr here, you are a Pro. :) LOL

Plus you know how good "Sets" are ;)

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Status
Not open for further replies.