Good day in the woods

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsHAM

Burning Hunk
May 28, 2015
WV
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Man upstairs blessed us with a fine day yesterday and I took full advantage of it. Was able to work up a load of soft maple and 4 loads of red and white oak. Rain moved in on us last night and all day today just enough to get the ground soft, hopefully after Easter I should in good shape to have my winter stacks wrapped up.

Nice haul, I've been to W Virginia a few times for work and I must say its absolutely beautiful over there, love riding down the highway and looking in the distance and seeing never ending mountain tops. Some of the back roads are a little nerve racking / tricky to navigate but all in all it seems like an awesome place to live if you love the outdoors.

Nice haul there...ans a nice truck also,.

Status
Not open for further replies.