Good Deal? MS250

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as always, talk them down as much as possible. Offer $150 see what he'll take. anywhere in the middle should be reasonable.

Most important is to be the first one there and make the deal! :cool:

Reactions: Danno77
and first order of business is to ditch that stupid green chain (don't be wasteful, throw it in a baggie for backup or something)

+1 to what Jay said. this won't last long on CL, you might already be too late.

Reactions: smokinj
PS, don't be afraid to pay his asking price. it's not unreasonable.

Reactions: smokinj
and first order of business is to ditch that stupid green chain (don't be wasteful, throw it in a baggie for backup or something)

It's even the dreaded RM2. I'd have to be desperate to mount one of those up..... :p

Asking price is very reasonable, B&C seem to verify it doesn't have a lot of time on it. If you want it, I'd get moving.

Sounds like a great deal - I picked up an older 025 this summer for $160 in Ohio while away at work (wife with big frowny face on return) - I was looking for a lighter limbing saw and I really like it so far. I'd go get her! You can probably get it for a little less. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.