Good deal?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sculptor

Sep 22, 2009
central nc
A friend told me about someone they knew that has a Quarda-Fire Mt. Vernon AE for sale. It's a 2009 or 2010 model. They're asking $2500 for it.

He sent a photo. Is it over-flowing with ash or is that what it looks like? ;lol

Attachments

• pellet stove 2.jpg
    pellet stove 2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 126
That looks like the log set.....I think.

I've never seen logs that looked like snow banks.

LOL...I said "I think". It looks like they drift over the burn pot if it's ashes.

Looks like ash to me.....very nice looking stove but I wouldn't personally drop $2500 on it...I'm cheap....

X2 Good stove but I wouldn't go that much. Maybe offer $1500 and haggle from there. Specially since the thermostats fetch like $450 if its flacky/goofy. Check the stove out real good and be sure to see it run.

I paid close to $4,200 for mine installed five-six years ago. Might want to ask how much they have run it. Also, how much square footage are you looking to heat and would you use it for your premier source of heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.