Good Online Source for Stove/Chimney Pipe?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BurnIt13

Minister of Fire
Jun 10, 2010
Central MA
Hello all. I've finally bought my stove and now its time for all the other goodies that go with it. I'm trying to find some good prices on stove/chimney pipe and all the associated parts. So far the best prices I've seen are on ventingpipe.com....anyone have any other good sources? I know northlineexpress.com is a sponser and they have great prices too, but thier pipe is a little on the pricey side. Well let me rephrase that, they carry high end names that are on the pricey side. Ventingpipe carries Metal-fab, and the prices are very good on that pipe.

Thanks!

Not sure what type of pipe your looking for or need, but as you said there are a number of good sites that advertise here on Hearth.com. I've mentioned this one before, Rockford Chimney Supply, only because I've purchased from them, and was satisfied with the product, price, service. I also asked for a discount, and told them about Hearth.com, and they gave me one, and they shipped for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.